Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

NOTD: OPI Pink Shatter

I couldn't resist picking up another shatter from CatchOfTheDay - this time I got a range of colours from navy, blue, turquoise & pink! I decided to try pink, being the most "work friendly" shatter.

How to use it?

I've had issues with some of the shatter colours (white & red - I'm looking at you!) but pink went on like a dream. Very similar to black shatter, it worked very well.

What does it look like?

A thin layer seemed to work better for me (like the silver, gold & black shatters). The colour is a super bright pink.

I haven't tried pink over a dark colour as of yet. It seems quite opaque however as per my experience with the red shatter, a dark colour beneath may darken the pink - I will give it a go & report back.

In the picture to the right I have:

2 x coats of Ulta3's Lily White
1 x thin coat of OPI's Pink Shatter
1 x coat of Ulta3's clear Non Chip Clear polish.

Verdict

Pink Shatter is a lot of fun to wear, eye catching & works really well! No hard work or redos here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment