Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Review: Dance Baby by China Glaze


I finally got around to trying the popular brand China Glaze. I've seen various positive reviews & posts about this nail polish & when I saw it during a shopping trip a couple of weeks ago, couldn't resist trying it out. There were only a few colours left so I picked a pink colour called Dance Baby.

What I don't like about it;

2 x coats of China Glaze' Dance Baby
NB: For some reason Blogspot wants to display this photo sideways,
no idea why as it's definitely upright. I will fix as soon as it lets me! :(

I have to say, I'm not really loving this colour. I picked it as as in the bottle it seems to be a light demure pink (slightly pinker than a french pink) but it comes out a little too bright pastel pink for my liking. Nice colour, but not what I thought it would be.

What I like about it;

At application the polish seemed to be a little thick & streaky however it's one of those polishes that dries to an even glossy finish. The cost was good too, at $7 for the bottle.

Would I buy it again?

Yes I will try another China Glaze nail polish, but I wouldn't buy this colour again. I will however keep using Dance Baby for work till I finish the bottle.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually quite like the colour! The china glaze formulas can be very hit and miss though. If your after something brighter than a french pink but not hot pink like this you could try Pinking Of You by OPI, it's one of my faves. Application is really good too!

Have a lovely weekend!

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

KeLLSTaR said...

Hi Amelia, I have to say it is growing on me. I think my initial "dislike" was because it wasn't what I thought it would be. Thank you so much for the recommendation. I will check out Pinking Of You! I will also be checking out your site. :-)

Post a Comment