Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

T2 - Just Cinnamon & Vanilla Slice Tea

I popped into T2 last week & found a lot of new teas that I hadn't seen before. T2 is an amazing experience for my olfactory senses. After a lot of sniffing (& taste testing), I settled on 2 new teas to try.

Just Cinnamon (100g)
Just Cinnamon is definitely my favourite of the two. T2 had this in chilled format to sample in the store & it was delicious, but I think I prefer it hot. It's exactly like the name - just cinnamon.No other flavours contaminate this simple, yet yummy tea. It's just the tiniest bit spicy (don't worry - it's really tiny) & is sweet. The longer you steep this tea, the sweeter it gets. It's a lovely sweet treat & I think it would be a good alternative to the sugar filled premade ice teas. Another positive is that it's also really fragrant - expect the room you're in to smell just like cinnamon.

$11.25/100g

My Rating: 9/10

Vanilla Slice (100g)
This one smells absolutely amazing. A fruity vanilla that you have to keep smelling - it's addictive. As a tea it's not so sweet. The fruit gives it a little bit of a tartness that I'm not loving however I'm going to try to get used to it. I may try putting a spoon of honey in the cup to see if that helps.

$13/100g

My Rating: 6/10

1 comments:

beautyblogette.net said...

Oh, I love cinnamon! This sounds delicious. :)

Post a Comment