Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inglot Matte Freedom System 10 Palette + 4 Extra

My Inglot Matte Palette (plus extras)
I went back to Inglot a couple of weeks ago with the intention of obtaining more mattes. I already had a handful of matte eyeshadows from my 30 palette, & another from a 5 palette I picked up at Christmas. I have been raving about them since.

Inglot's matte eyeshadows have fast become my favourite Inglot texture since getting my first palette. These mattes are the best I've ever used. They're silky, smooth & so easy to work with. I've been mainly using them for neutral looks so far.

On my matte hunt I picked up 7 more mattes (with a couple more AMC textures too) in a funky 10 Square magnetic palette. Using my 10% Off voucher (received with my December purchase) it was about $76AU.

I wanted to put all of my mattes together so, I took all the mattes out of the 30 palette & put them into the 10 palette with some of the new acquisitions. I have 4 extra mattes that will live inside my UNII Palette until I get another 10 palette.

Unfortunately in my rush I got one double of 392M :( but it's a nice colour so I will be using it eventually. The double will reside in a "spare palette" until I need it.

Here are the numbers:

Top Row: 373M White, 351M Cream, 352M Beige, 390M Grey/Brown, 361M Peach
Bottom Row: 360M Brown, 363M* Medium Brown, 378M Dark Brown, 376M Dark Grey, 362M Pink

4 Extras: 392M Medium Purple, 379M Dark Purple^, 384M Green, AMC63+ Black


*This particular eyeshadow was from a sale palette I purchased at Christmas time. I think it must be older stock as it doesn't have the number on the bottom - from swatches & pictures of Inglot Freedom eyeshadows I've seen online the closest I've found is 363M, so that's my guess.

+ Technically this eyeshadow is not deemed a matte texture, it's an AMC (Advanced Makeup Component) colour however it is definitely a matte black.

^Unfortunately the camera gave the 379M a bluish tinge, but it's definitely purple. Inglot have a purple/blue matte eyeshadow but I didn't get it as I don't think it would suit my eye colour..


Do you have any Inglot Mattes? What do you think of them?

5 comments:

Jen W said...

I LOVE Inglot mattes!! How awesome is the matte black compared with MAC Carbon (which I now know is crap)

grizz said...

aww, i'm so jealous u got the 30 freedom, I missed out so heart broken. maybe I'll wait for the 20 freedom to come out.

KeLLSTaR said...

@Jen Yay another Inglot matte lover! The black is definitely awesome! I've tried MAC Carbon too & wholeheartedly agree that Inglot's AMC 63 is much better than MAC.

@grizz, I know :( I love the 30 palette & would go to Inglot right this very moment & buy another one if they still had them. I saw the 20 palettes on YouTube & wonder how much they'll be here. I guess we will find out!

Anonymous said...

Great colour choices!! I have 351 & 352 aswell :)
I chose alot of mattes for my first inglot palette, i looove mattes.

KeLLSTaR said...

Thanks ●♥ PopBlush ♥●! I really love their mattes which is why I wanted a palette that was totally matte. I saw you had those colours in your blog too... excellent! They are my most used I think!

Hopefully we'll get their 20 palette in Australia because that way I think I'll be able to fit all my faves in one place! :)

Post a Comment