Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Order Update #3: Stars Makeup Haven Package Arrived

Yay! My package from SMH finally arrived! It happened 3 days ago (sorry I didn't have a chance to post) & I'm so happy it's here.

In the order:

1 x SMH Freestyle Palette (Large)

1 x SMH 28 Eyeshadow Palette
2 x SMH Eyeshadow pans (Flare For The Dramatic & Light My Fire)
2 x SMH Eyeshadow pans bonus (Metro & Electra-fied)


So, all up it took 22 days to arrive from the USA to Australia. This isn't too bad I suppose but considering that half of the wait was due to the order not being processed & sitting in limbo with no communication, it was frustrating.

I had no idea if the delay was due to one or all of the products not being in stock as I did not receive any order updates (until it was shipped). I also sent an email to which I received no reply.

I have no qualms about delays, I'm a very patient girl, but it's nice to know why something has happened. A quick email is all anyone would ask for.... plus it would probably stop people asking about their order, a time consuming thing (I know from personal experience working in customer service)!.

The packaging for the order was really basic - a thin cardboard satchel. The palettes were sitting inside & the eyeshadows were wrapped in a layer of bubblewrap. Despite the basic packaging there was not much damage other than one of the eyeshadows touching the top of the plastic case in an impact (thank god it didn't shatter).

Anyway, the order is here now & I'm having fun filling the palettes - but that is another post altogether. Watch this space!




Stars Makeup Haven
Ordered:
13th October, 2010
Shipped (As per postmark): 23rd October, 2010
Shipped (As per Online Tracking):
26th October, 2010
Received:
5th October, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment