Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

SAVVY by DB - Loose Mineral Eyeshadow - Unmissed Missing Eyeshadow!

I was emptying my handbag yesterday & guess what I found in one of the pockets - another SAVVY by DB jar in Chocolate from my haul a couple of weeks ago!

I can't believe that I forgot about it - though I did do an intensive training course on the same night (which is why I was in the City). Also, I took them all out of the Priceline bag & put them in pockets in my bag so I wouldn't have to carry it separately.

SO this brings the to light that the haul was even cheaper than I said in the last post. This means that each eyeshadow jar cost about $2.08 each, rather than the $2.60 I estimated previously.

How cheap is that?

I love finding things I hadn't realised I'd lost!

I still haven't used these but I will let you know how they go.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

can't wait to see when you used them to create a look :)

KeLLSTaR said...

Thanks Mandy! I'm looking forward to using the Chocolate one... always loved the colour - and the flavour! :D

Post a Comment