Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Novo Shoes - 2 x Boot Haul


I spotted some boots outside Novo Shoes today & I had to go in to try them on!

These Military style boots (Lance) are very comfy so far, and more importantly will be keeping my feet & legs warm! On sale at $50 I couldn't resist them.

I then saw these gorgeous wedge gumboots (YES! I said gumboots). Aren't they gorgeous - the most fashionable gumboots I have ever seen. Who could say no? They were reduced to $39. Hopefully they'll inspire me to find lots of puddles to jump into! :D

POST NOTE: The Lance Military Style Boots lasted about 2 months before the sole of both  boots wore away.

I DO NOT recommend buying them, or any other products from Novo Shoes. I am very disappointed in the very poor quality. What a waste of money.


Novo Shoes have an online store at www.novoshoes.com.au - This link is directly to the online store, rather than the main page as it has music - makes browsing at work dangerous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment