Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Depotting Eyeshadow

Well I've spent the last couple of days slowly de-potting my makeup.

There've been some casualties on the way - 3 x MAC shadows shattered. :( I also shattered a Clarins eyeshadow this afternoon. I kept the eyeshadow in separate small Inglot sample jars so I can still use them with Duraline (or even just a brush). Just realised that I probably should have kept the pans in case I wanted to try re-panning them. Oh well. One had a hole (which I made whilst trying to depot) in it anyway.

The Chi Chi eyeshadow pans are huge & I'm not sure if all will fit in the palettes I have on the way. Each pan is about 3 times a MAC or Urban Decay one. They're so easy to depot - much easier than the other eyeshadows I have. I stopped at 3 just in case. We will see how much room I have when the palettes get here.

I'm looking forward to having my makeup together so I can see what colours I have & hopefully stop buying more!

Depotting continues!

1 comments:

Shari said...

Smart move, girl! 💁‍♀️✨ Mistakes happen, and you're handling it like a pro! Sending you good vibes for re-panning if you decide to give it a shot! Such a makeup lover's nightmare is handy for Halloween!

Post a Comment