Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stars Makeup Haven Processing & Experiment

I know I'm starting in the middle of a story here, but the long & short of it is that I ordered 2 x 28 magnetic palettes + 2 single eyeshadow pans from Stars Makeup Haven last week (14th Oct 2010). I've been patiently looking at my order online & it's been stuck on "processing" since then.  I read some similar reviews but of course, thought I would be the lucky exception to the rule.

Well, I'm usually patient & I tried really hard not to check it every day but you would think it wouldn't take 6 days to pick 2 palettes & 2 single eyeshadow pans that are in stock?

Anyway, I saw the smaller 12 palette on All Cosmetics Wholesale & knowing that they sell SMH products (& having regretted not ordering a smaller portable pallette for travel) I ordered the smaller 12 shadow palette. I got an email saying it was picked & (put aside to be) shipped less than 6 hours later! Really happy with that!

I don't mind waiting, but unnecessary delays aren't faith building. The order remains in "processing".

I sent Stars Makeup Haven an email just asking for an ETA. Hope I get a reply soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment