Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

UNII Palette

Yes, I know..... I have palettes on order but on my travels I found a cute travel palette by a company called UNII.

It seems to have been created by a makeup consumer who was looking for a way to keep her makeup together without having to have everything in separate packages.

Photo from www.uniicosmetics.com
It has a cute little square "thumb grip" (moveable) which looks weird at first, but makes complete sense as you can hold the palette steady whilst using it, as well as a rubber gasket which would stop spillage in your handbag if any shadows decide to break. This sounds perfect for travel. Love the different colours too. Hmmm I wish I found this site last week before I bought the 3 other palettes.

One thing is, these palettes do seem to be great quality, but even so they're a little pricey at $29US each plus International postage. This means it would probably make it too expensive for me in Australia. :( However, for those of you in North America & Canada (lucky peeps!) for a limited time UNII are offering free postage!

Their website is good, with de-potting tips, links to reviews & a video on the "history" of the palette. There's also a page showing photos that people have sent in of their own palettes. I love seeing how other people arrange their makeup inside a freestyle palette.

The website address is www.uniicosmetics.com

Do you have this palette? What do you think about it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment