Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coming soon! Inglot Australia Online, 20 Palettes, Empty Palettes & IMATS Sydney!

I've actually known about this for a couple of weeks but thought I should be spreading the news!

On my last visit to Inglot I was told about a few exciting things coming up.

Here they are:

Purchase Inglot Palettes (without shadows)
- This is great news as if you've currently got an older style Inglot palette (such as the Inglot 30) you will be able "upgrade" by being able to purchase empty magnetic palettes. You can not do this currently. We're talking the 2, 4, 5, 10 or 20 Square or Round Inglot palettes.

Another plus with this is being able to buy a palette to use specifically for travel - just transfer your favourite shadows into the smaller palette & take it with you. The 4 palette is is great for this - it fits in my little makeup bag!

New Inglot 20 Palette
- You've probably seen the new 20 palettes on UK/US blogs, YouTube & mentioned on Twitter. It's the width of 2 x 10 palettes. This will be great to have all my favourite textures together in one place!

Inglot Australia Online - Yes Aussies! We will be able to purchase Inglot online! :D

IMATS Sydney, September 2011 - I saw this on the Inglot International site a few weeks ago, but they confirmed they'll have a stall at the International Make-Up Artist Trade Show (IMATS) in Sydney!
    The ETA for the palettes & online store is currently early April. Fingers crossed!

    I hope that everyone is as excited as I am! :D

    10 comments:

    Jadegrrrl said...

    WOW this is some very awesome news!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    KeLLSTaR said...

    No problems Jadegrrl! It's definitely awesome news... can't wait! :D

    eatpaintsniffglue said...

    Inglot Australia Online!! /fist pump

    Thanks for sharing. (:

    petitderriere said...

    *jaw drop*

    Sara-May said...

    Wow, how you kept this under you hat for so long, I don't know! Great news, so excited :)

    KeLLSTaR said...

    @wilbenshire, no problems! I am fist pumping too... getting my hands aready for online ordering! :D :D :D

    @PetitDerriere, That's ecactly what I did when I was told @ Inglot

    @Sara-May, Haha! I know! I must have been in shock not to share the news! :-)

    The Concealer said...

    Oh em gee! That's fantastical news about Inglot. Still want to play with the colours though! Thanks for the update :)

    D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

    I'm glad you guys will be able to purchase Inglot online! =D Great blog hun. Definitely following.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    kylieprice said...

    Thank you for your wonderful work and ... This blog is a really nice surprise! Keep up the good work!

    KeLLSTaR said...

    @makeup artists in Sydney, Thank you! :-) Love your blog too!

    Post a Comment