Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Perfume Connection: Tester Sale

Attention Aussie Perfume Lovers!

Just a quick post.... I snuck a peek @ The Perfume Connection the other day & saw they have a tester sale on again... but this time the prices are actually pretty reasonable - ranging from $5 to $40ish.

They are scents that they no longer sell (most seemed like Summer fragrances), however a lot of them were 100ml bottles that had hardly been touched. What a great way to try a new perfume & grab a bargain.

Now go sniff! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From $5??? Omg! Thanks for letting us know! :D I wonder if its for all stores? hmm..

And thanks for your comment babe xo :)

Angela said...

Holy crap! That sounds like an awesome deal. Will definitely have to check it out - thanks for letting us know!

petitderriere said...

I am so there! ;P

KeLLSTaR said...

Have fun girls! Get in quick because from previous experience the good perfumes always walk out the door quickly (especially the cheap ones!). I wish I had turned up sooner than I did!

Post a Comment