Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Inglot Haul

I went Xmas shopping yesterday & ended up at Inglot (how on earth did that happen?). I needed Brush Cleanser & ended up with the following:
  • Brush Cleanser
  • Magnalash Mascara
  • Lip Duo #13
  • Metal Mixing Palette
  • 1 x 6 Square Eyeshadow Palette (only $25!!!) &
  • Various eyeshadow samples & a foundation sample!
I was also given an Inglot 10% Off voucher for January which I look forward to using!

Can't wait to use the products & will review them here.

I really should stop buying things so I can concentrate on reviews shouldn't I? :D

4 comments:

Jadegrrrl said...

Oooh nice shopping! :D

KeLLSTaR said...

Thanks! :D

grizz said...

Can you post some pictures of the shadows & a review on them too? i wanted to get some Inglot products too but can't be bothered dragging my self to the store.

KeLLSTaR said...

Hey grizz, definitely will do! THat's what the Internet is fore LOL but you should play with the shadows if you happen to find yourself going past an Inglot. It's super FUN & they're great!

Post a Comment