Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Received: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils from Tanty Cosmetics!

I came home to find my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in the mailbox, ordered from Tanty Cosmetics! The postage time was excellent considering there was a weekend in between.

My goodies were wrapped in pretty purple paper with my name on it (just like a Christmas present!). I guess I should have put them under the tree but of course, I couldn't wait. I ripped them open right away.

Image from tantycosmetics.com.au
Ordered: Thursday 16th December, 2010
Received: Monday 20th December, 2010

The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are in colours Milk (matte white) & Black Bean (matte black). I can't wait to try them out.

I hadn't heard of Tanty before I found their website & made my order, but I was impressed right away (especially after receiving a shipping notice 20 minutes after the order) plus I got free shipping. I will be ordering from them again in the future.

Thank you Tanty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment