Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy Palette

I've been wanting to try Too Faced Shadow Insurance (aka TFSI) for a while so I went to Kit Cosmetics to buy a tube. I noticed they had a palette pack called Eye Shadow Insurance Policy which has 6 pressed eyeshadows & a full tube of TFSI for $49.95AU.

The palette has the following colours:
  • Full Frontal
  • Glamazon
  • Socialite
  • Boy Toy
  • Skinny Dip &
  • Lucky Charms
Considering a full tube of TFSI is $34.95 by itself, I figured that for an extra $15, it was worth getting the palette too.

I haven't used either since I bought it, and am considering whether or not I will keep the eyeshadow palette for myself or gift it to family (my Niece would love it!).

I didn't see many packs left in my local Kit Cosmetics, so if you're looking at getting TFSI, consider buying the set!

Edit: Well I happened to go to www.kitcosmetics.com.au & found the same set for $24.95 plus postage at $10, which still makes the set $20 cheaper. Don't you hate finding things at a cheaper price after you've bought them???? Oh well that happens.... however I've also looked at the eyeshadows & found that a couple of them actually looked like they've been swatched. Really disapointing. It feels like I've bought a secondhand product :( It leaves me with a bit of a bitter aftertaste.

2 comments:

grizz said...

I got mine from kits website shipping took 4days. At $24.95 + $10 i think its a bargain considering how everything is so damn expensive in Australia. I got it for the Primer, since the primer itself cost $34.95 so its kinda like getting free eye shadows.

KeLLSTaR said...

Excellent job grizz, definitely a bargain! When I found the finger prints on the palette I browsed to their website & found that it was $24.95. Doh!

Have you used the shadows? What do you think?

Post a Comment