Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just Ordered: UNII Cosmetics Palette

I have blogged about the UNII Cosmetics palette previously & hadn't gotten it as I thought it was expensive with the postage to Australia & conversion of dollars.

As I've been home sick for a few days, I've been spending a bit of time on YouTube watching makeup tutorials & reviews on various products, including UNII. I have changed my mind as looking at other palettes, it just seems like a great quality product, something that has been manufactured with forsight & has covered issues that may arise (eg makeup breakage).

That old saying comes to mind "you get what you pay for".
Photo from www.uniicosmetics.com

Well, I saw a Tweet from @uniicosmetics advising of a holiday discount from $29 to $24!!!! So, to cut a long story short - I'm in the holiday spirit & put an order through!

I bought 2, one as a gift for a friend for her birthday (Coal - a beautiful sleek black which I know she will love), and one for little old me (Pomegranate - a gorgeous shiny Red).


My friend has no idea what depotting is & I look forward to introducing it to her to it & getting her on her way to using it!!!!!!

I've already depotted all of my makeup & bought an Inglot palette which has removable pans, so I will be using my UNII for travel/touchups.

I can't wait until it arrives next year. I will give you a full review plus photos when I get it! I will also compare it with my other palettes!

2 comments:

Jadegrrrl said...

I want a unii palette too, I look forward to your review :D

KeLLSTaR said...

I'll let you know exactly what I think.... they look gorgeous :)

Post a Comment